Friday, June 1, 2012

Big Bang Theory

So here it is



 The Big Bang Theory is normally a show that has inteligent comedy. with that i decided to make this mix in awe of the show ( one of my Fav just to put it out there ) . so i started off with the soft sounds of Barrington Levi with a smooth feel of Electro House playing i do my best to make the sounds evolve into a huge dance mix that has Dubstep lined up and shocking to your ears with even Hip-Hop and the very least some Drum and Bass. My sound cloud will feature the track list and i will even redo some of the mashups i made in here to offer my fans on Facebook the dates that i release them. So if this is your first time to view the blog dont forget to check out the rest of my releases and if you dont mind come on over to my Facebook and hit that like button and get your first look into more mixes and mashups DJed By me ! DJ Kilown ....


Thanks ~
Kilown

No comments:

Post a Comment