Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Demands ?


Over time I have come to melt over things like what I like and how I like to spin, here is a list of tracks that I just can’t get off my playlist if I tried.

 

Flux Pavilion -- OneTwoThree (Make Ya Body Wanna)

 

After a good Flux track, I am doing the Ookay – Star Wars, I think it’s the nerd in me that likes the track, but also the way it comes out from nothing.

 

Foxsky - The Inspector (Gadget's Theme)

 

Then I love to play for the ladies, and make them feel good so I go with

 

OneRepublic - Counting Stars (Lonczinski Remix)

 

Now don’t get me wrong I love me some super heavy Dubstep Like

Getter - I Want More

 

I will be posting a link for my next set and links to all the tracks, this way you are not missing anything.

 

Don’t worry, I know music takes time, and I try my best to make you happy listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment