Saturday, June 14, 2014

The new beginning for my fans. ( Updates )


So whats up guys/ gals ? I have been out the loop for some time, Lets give you a small catch up ! First I got a new daughter, no longer use Facebook, or twitter, Music thanks to my super busy life has limited my learning production, money for upgrading my setup, and most of all DJing. But I have no cares about all that My Daughter, Elahzay is amazing she is now 2 talks calls me daddy, we have had the running to hug moments * which rocked* . I have also got married to my wonderful wife Misty, being married is a handful :( , but worth it all! I will try to work on getting new music ( mixes out ) and more, so stay tuned. Also i will be updating my iTunes Podcast for others, please pass it along. Here is some pictures for you all.
Bubbles !!!!
Here is a small trap/dubstep/electro house that has been out only for a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment